It’s official: fall is upon us, and for many, it is a cold, dull and depressing season. For others, though, it’s a great time to take care of themselves and enjoy laziness and quiet moments. No excuses to be down this fall! Spoil yourself and discover new and pleasant ways to enjoy a season that often gives us a tough time.
Here’s a list of things to try to make the best of these dull, cold and rainy days between summer and winter.
- Read a good book under the sheets
- Make fruit jams and preserves
- Cook and stock on spaghetti sauce
- Take out the slow cooker and cook some great comfort food
- Binge-watch that TV show which has been on your list forever
- Have a warm cup of tea on your balcony, safe from the rain
- Go for a walk and enjoy the fresh air
- Invite your friends for a world-class fondue evening
- Put on that warm wool sweater you just bought
- Plan your next southern winter vacation
And to prepare your skin for the harsh winter weather, Teaology suggests you mix useful and pleasant, by adding these points to your list :
- Take a warm bath with our Green Tea Detoxing and Reshaping Bath Salt and candles
- Make yourself an Imperial Tea Miracle Face Mask while reading a book on your most comfortable couch
- Exfoliate your skin to counter the effects of the cold weather with our Green Tea Reshaping Body Scrub, and use our Jasmine Tea Firming Body Cream to deeply moisturize your skin
This fall, there’s absolutely no reason to feel sorry for yourself, on the contrary. Just relax, pamper yourself and change this dreaded season into your favorite one!